Somewhere about the date Sept. 22, those running for town council in Chapel Hill may legally place their campaign signs. I’m really curious to see what they’re going to look like this year. Will the incumbents use their signs from last time? Will candidates start the process on Sept. 22 or wait till closer to the election? How important are signs in an election?
- Community Policing or Ferguson Show of Force
- We are not done with Towing Ordinance
- Are the “Courtyards of Homestead” Really for Seniors?
- 2011 MUNICIPAL ELECTION SEASON!
- WATER QUALITY AND TREE REMOVAL
- MUSEUM ANNOUNCES CLOSURE AND UPDATE
- “No Evidence of Disease” Performs February 27
- THANK YOU TO CITIZENS OF CHAPEL HILL
- THE ANDERSON-THORPE BREAKFAST CLUB ENDORSEMENT
- INDY ENDORSEMENT